The Role of Diet and Lifestyle in Skincare
Our eating habits affect so much the way we feel and look. Healthy, fresh skin depends on the right skincare products. Having the correct diet and a healthy lifestyle is crucial in this case. Today, we’re going to find out the impact of food, stress, sleep, and sport on your skin, and life in general. Also, we’ll pay attention to retinol cream and collagen cream by Remedial.
Nutrition: We Are What We Eat
We hear so often that a proper meal can change our lives, but for some reason we neglect this information. Our food has a direct impact on our health and appearance. A well-balanced diet can bring us as many benefits as possible. Your diet can rich your body and skin with vitamins, minerals, and different antioxidants. Let’s have a look at several useful tips to get perfect skin:
- Various fruits and vegetables: fruits and vegetables of different colors are rich in antioxidants, in reverse they can help you protect skin and immunity from the damaging environment.
- Healthy fats: Omega 3, 6, 9 is exactly what you need. These fats you may find in nuts, avocado, and olive oil. It will enhance skin elasticity, reduce irritation and inflammation. But remember to consume the needed amount. Do not over eat them, even despite the fact that we consider them as useful fats, they are still fats, which can result in being overweight.
- Hydration: Try not to neglect advice to drink enough water, as it will help to create a barrier between your skin and environment, accelerate cell turnover, and keep your skin glowing and young.
Stress: Keep It Under Control
Constant state of stress can bring so many problems. I can be both mental and physical. Being stressed we feel headache, insomnia, eating disorders, and, of course, all these have an influence on our skin. Appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, pigmentation, and acne lead to confidence reduction and gradual loss of health. We’ve collected several steps to overcome stress:
- Relaxation and meditation: Breathing exercises, yoga, and attempts to listen to yourself will help to understand the roots of your stress and give you knowledge on how to combat them.
- Set boundaries: The skill to say “NO” is one of the most effective tools to fight stress. At your job, with friends, and family. We are humans, and we do have limits of patience and help. It’s OK to say “no, I can’t”. Maintain your mental health and stay happy.
- Find hobbies and support: Hobbies are great tools to find some time for yourself, switch to other things, and get pleasure. Also, try to spend time with your friends and family, they also can give you some advice, recommendations, and support.
Enough sleeping pays when talking about natural beauty. While you are sleeping, your body is rejuvenating. It gets energy for the next day. If you sleep well, you can do whatever you want, as your body supports you, but if you do not, you may have some issues with your plans for the day. Try to dedicate 7-9 hours of sleep everyday to stay fresh. Let’s check how we can do this:
- Know your schedule: Using the same time every day to go to bed and the same time to wake up will improve your general conditions.
- The right environment: Create a complete black-out space, try to reduce noises, use a mask for sleeping or earplugs.
- No screen time: Try to overcome the habit of scrolling your phone or watching the TV before going to bed, it can have a harmful impact on the quality of your sleeping time.
Regular sport in your life will improve your state. Of course, we don’t mean professional sport, having training sessions everyday for several hours. Just try to have 3 times a week of physical activity to get healthy, fresh, and perfect skin.
Skincare Routine: Retinol and Collagen Creams
Sleeping well, sport, the right diet, and suitable skincare routine - are the keys to your healthy life. Incorporate Remedial's retinol cream and collagen cream to your everyday life and you’ll see drastic changes. We are living in damaging environment with pollution, dust, and UV rays. That’s why protecting our skin is significant today! Using our creams with retinol, collagen, hyaluronic acid chamomile extract, and aloe vera is the correct choice! After that your skin will be moisturized, lifted, and wrinkles, acne, other imperfections will be improved within the shortest time.
Want to find out more? Visit our Remedial store and explore the pages skincare blog and product offerings.