Beginners Guide: Use Glycolic Acid Pads Effectively
The core key to having perfect skin is taking care of it. Glycolic acid is one of the ways to achieve it. Glycolic acid is a powerful AHA that can bring countless advantages for you. This simple but practical guide will tell you how to safely and efficiently use Remedial Glycolic Acid Pads to make your skin porcelain.
Glycolic Acid Pads: what are they?
Glycolic acid pads contain glycolic acid, an AHA which we can get from sugar cane. Using these pads, you’ll get a safe way to exfoliate your skin and enhance cell recovery. The small fractions of glycolic acid allow it to penetrate the pores, removing sebum and bacteria, improving acne, and producing higher collagen. You have a marvelous opportunity to find and use glycolic acid products in our Remedial store.
Why to Use Glycolic Acid Pads
Glycolic acid pads are a must in all skincare daily routines, as we all want to have perfect skin, look, and feel happy in general. Let’s check what we get if we start using these incredible pads:
- Higher collagen production: Glycolic acid can renew the skin by deepening and stimulating collagen creation, reducing scars or wrinkles.
- Anti-age effect: this acid is a moisturizer that helps plump the skin and improve fine lines. 3. Good buy acne: our pads exfoliate and eliminate dead skin cells, allowing your skin to breathe and rejuvenate. Permanent usage can help control its conditions and prevent blackheads, wrinkles, dark spots, and pimples.
- Even your skin tone: Glycolic acid narrows pores, rejuvenates the skin, and reduces pigmentation, sun damage, melasma, dark spots, or other environmental effects.
How to Use Remedial Glycolic Acid Pads
Check our simple steps of Glycolic Acid Pads usage:
- Face cleaning: wash your face with a soft tool to remove dirt, oil, dead cells, or makeup.
- Glycolic acid pad application: swipe the pad across your face, but do not brush the eye area. Take several minutes for the product to be absorbed by your skin.
- Skin moisturizing: pay attention to a light moisturizer to avoid skin irritation, redness, or dryness.
- Night usage: Applying glycolic acid will help protect your skin from UV rays. Use our pads at night, and remember to use SPF during the day.
Don’t overdo the usage of these glycolic acid pads. You should start with 1-2 times per week, and then, you can increase your interaction with them to an everyday routine. If you experience excessive burning or dryness, stop using them immediately.
Prudence and Tips
To use glycolic acid pads safely and effectively, watch the following tips:
- Patch test: do it before applying to ensure no allergy will follow. Apply the product to a small area and wait 24 hours to see if your skin will react badly.
- Scrubs avoidance: Extra exfoliating scrubs can cause over-dryness and increase the risk of severe irritation.
- Rosacea, vitamin C usage, benzoyl peroxide products: if you have any of these points, you should be extra cautious because glycolic acid may worsen the redness in this case.
Before trying any new skincare products, it's crucial to consult with a dermatologist to prevent any harmful reactions.
Check our articles and store for more helpful information about your skin routine.