Beginners Guide: Use Glycolic Acid Pads Effectively
The core key to having perfect skin is taking care of it. Glycolic acid is one of the ways to achieve it. Glycolic acid is a powerful AHA that can bring countless advantages for you. In this simple, but effective guide, we will tell how to safely and efficiently use Remedial Glycolic Acid Pads to make your skin porcelain.
Glycolic Acid Pads: what are they?
It’s obvious that glycolic acid pads contain glycolic acid, an AHA which we can get from sugar cane. Using these pads you’ll get a safe way to exfoliate your skin and enhance cell recovery. The small fractions glycolic acid allow it to penetrate the pores, removing sebum and bacteria, that allows to improve acne and provoke higher collagen production. You have a marvelous opportunity to find and use glycolic acid products in our Remedial store.
Why to Use Glycolic Acid Pads
Glycolic acid pads are a must in all skincare daily routines, as we all want to have perfect skin, look, and feel happy in general. Let’s check what we get if we start using these incredible pads:
- Higher collagen production: Glycolic acid can renew the skin, by going deeply into it and stimulating collagen creation, reducing scars or wrinkles.
- Anti-age effect: this acid is a moisturizer, so it helps plump the skin and improve fine lines. 3. Good buy acne: our pads exfoliate and eliminate dead skin cells, allowing your skin to breathe and rejuvenate itself. Permanent usage can help control its conditions and prevent blackheads, wrinkles, dark spots, and pimples.
- Even your skin tone: Glycolic acid narrows pores down, rejuvenates the skin, and reduces pigmentation, sun damage, melasma, dark spots, or any other effect from the environment.
How to Use Remedial Glycolic Acid Pads
Check our simple steps of Glycolic Acid Pads usage:
- Face cleaning: wash your face with a soft tool to remove dirt, oil, dead cells, or makeup.
- Glycolic acid pad applying: swipe the pad across your face, do not brush the eye area. Take several minutes for the product to be absorbed by your skin.
- Skin moisturizing: pay attention to a light moisturizer to avoid skin irritation, redness, or dryness.
- Night usage: glycolic acid applying will help your skin to be protected from UV rays. Use our pads at night, and remember to use SPF during the day.
Don’t overdo usage of these glycolic acid pads. As you should start with 1-2 times per week, and after that you can increase your interaction with them up to everyday routine. If you experience excessive burning or dryness, stop using them immediately.
Prudence and Tips
To use glycolic acid pads safely and effectively, watch the following tips:
- Patch test: do it before applying to be sure that no allergy will follow. Apply the product to a small area and wait for 24 hours to see if your skin will have any bad reaction.
- Scrubs avoidance: usage of extra exfoliating scrubs can cause over-dryness and increase the risk of severe irritation.
- Rosacea, vitamin C usage, benzoyl peroxide products: if you have any of these points, then you should be extra-cautious, cuz in this case glycolic acid may worsen redness.
Before trying any new skincare products, it's crucial to consult with a dermatologist to prevent any harmful reactions.
Check our articles and store to find out more useful information for your skin routine.