Coco Chanel's Skincare Tips That Are Still Relevant Today
Style, luxury, sophistication, taste: what else comes to mind when we hear the name of the mysterious, legendary, and beautiful Coco Chanel, nee Gabrielle? The founder of the French fashion house Chanel, who gave us her favorite handbag on a chain (so that our hands could be seen!), artificial pearls and the desire to dress haute couture. She is known not only for her "luxurious simplicity" in style, but also for her distinctive natural beauty.
How to Stay in Shape
Coco Chanel believed that staying in shape was a key factor in maintaining a youthful, radiant appearance.
- Doing sport;
- Healthy diet;
- Less stress.
These are 3 keys to a perfect complexion and wellbeing. Exercise not only tones the body, but also improves blood circulation, which is vital for healthy, glowing skin.
Reducing stress is one of the most essential steps on a way to healthy skin. As our skin reflects all our inner problems, and they appear like acne, wrinkles, and dark spots. Remedial products will help to remove all of them from external, while try to remove then internally as well by reducing stress.
The Best Habits for Perfect Skin
Coco Chanel's skincare routine included several habits that are still relevant today:
- Everyday cleansing: Doing it on a regular basis helps us to remove dirt, make up, unclog our pores, and let our skin rejuvenate naturally.Choose a gentle cleanser suitable for your skin type and cleanse twice daily.
- Exfoliate regularly: Exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells, revealing a brighter, smoother complexion. Explore Remedial glycolic acid pads for effective and gentle exfoliation.
- Constant moisturizing: If your skin is hydrated well, that means that less fine lines and wrinkles will appear. Select moisturizer that will meet your skin needs. Remedial store offers a variety of moisturizers to cater to different skin needs.
- Sun protection: UV rays damage our skin, that may lead to premature aging, burns, and pigmentation. Incorporate SPF into your daily skincare routine to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Get enough sleep: Adequate sleep is essential for skin repair and rejuvenation. Aim for at least 7-8 hours of quality sleep each night to help maintain a youthful complexion.
Collagen is a Good Friend for Skin
We understand the importance of collagen for maintaining youthful, plump skin. Collagen is a protein that provides structure and elasticity to our skin. All people age, and collagen production in our skin is constantly reducing, that’s why our complexion is becoming more dull, texture is not as firm as it used to be, and appearance of wrinkles is on its way too.
To support collagen production in our cells use Remedial collagen cream. It is an efficient anti-aging product that will help to improve a skin texture, reduce wrinkles, and lift your skin.
Remedial is Ready to Help
Embrace Coco Chanel's timeless skincare tips and let Remedial help you achieve perfect skin. The Remedial team is aimed at skin improvement using the most gentle ways for it. Purchase our products now, and your skin will say thank you!